Finding Your Path to Wellness - Options and
Opportunities for Youth and Their Families
Wednesday, May 9, 2012
Registration – 5 p.m.
Dinner – 5:30 p.m.
Program – 6 p.m.
Cost: Free (but you must RSVP)
Central Penn College
600 Valley Road
Summerdale, PA 17093
If you are an adolescent age 12-19 with a mental health concern, a caregiver for such an adolescent,
or a mental health provider, please join us for this workshop!
The second in a series of four community workshops, this event will feature a light dinner with a
keynote address from J. Lynn Taylor, M.D., a tenured associate professor in the Department of
Psychiatry at Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center & College of Medicine. Dr. Taylor also
serves as the Director of the Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at Penn State Hershey.
She works primarily at Pennsylvania Psychiatric Institute’s N.E. Drive clinic, where she does family
therapy sessions as well as evaluations and medication checks.
For more information or to RSVP, please contact:
This workshop is sponsored by the following partner agencies:
• The Arc of Dauphin County
• Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Harrisburg, PA, Inc.
• Dauphin County Human Services
• Community Behavioral Healthcare Network of Pennsylvania
• Mental Health Association of the Capital Region
• Pennsylvania Psychiatric Institute
• PinnacleHealth System
• Pressley Ridge
• United Way of the Capital Region
Not Talking With Idiots
7 years ago